Meeting The Legal Needs Of Our Community
About Our Practice: At Justin Raber Attorney at Law, we are here to meet the legal needs of our community. As a community law firm, we focus on quality results and welcoming atmosphere for all of our clients.
Because we practice in a number of different areas, we are able to help clients navigate many issues that encompass different areas of law. In addition, we are able to see potential issues or conflicts within certain matters that may have an unexpected impact on something else in your life or your business.
Your Local Law Firm
The lawyers and staff at our firm have a client-centered focus, with an emphasis on efficient and effective representation. As a full-service law firm, we can manage a number of different types of cases and clients.
For more information about our experience, see the attorney biographies below:
We serve individuals, families and businesses with a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Family law cases, including divorce and custody
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Modifications of family law orders
- Personal injury matters, including car and truck accidents
- Premises liability, such as slip and fall or dog bites
- Civil litigation
- Business law issues, including transactions and litigation
- Coal, gas, oil and timber — affected individuals and companies
- Real estate services
- Estate planning services, including wills and trusts
Whatever your legal challenge may be, our firm is here to provide experienced counsel and thoughtful solutions.
We Welcome Your Call
From our office in St. Marys, we serve clients throughout this region of West Virginia. For more information about setting up a consultation, call our office at (304) 893-9145 or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you.