Get Compensation After An Accident

If you've been injured in an accident, you are probably worried about the future. How will you support your family if you can't work? How will you pay for needed medical treatment? Will you spend the rest of your life with pain?

At Justin Raber Attorney at Law, we are here to help. For over 20 years, injury victims throughout Pleasants County have turned to our firm for help getting the compensation they need and deserve after an accident. We have successfully represented clients in the following personal injury claims:

  • Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
  • Pedestrian accidents
  • Dog bites
  • Slip-and-fall, and trip-and-fall accidents
  • Other accidents caused by dangerous premises
  • Wrongful death claims

Talk To An Attorney Before Accepting A Settlement Offer

Insurance companies are not on your side. Their goal is to get you to settle your claim for as little as possible. At Justin Raber Attorney at Law, we also have a goal: to maximize your compensation and make sure you get what is fair. We pursue injury compensation for:

  • Current and future medical bills
  • Lost wages
  • Reduced earning capacity
  • Pain and suffering

Our lawyers are skilled litigators and strong negotiators. When possible, we always attempt to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. However, if litigation is necessary to protect your interests, we are always ready for trial.

If you are injured in an accident, there are things you can do to protect your interests. Learn the steps you should be taking after a car accident.

Call For A Free Consultation

If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, contact our firm. We will help you get the compensation you deserve. Call our St. Marys, West Virginia, office at 304-699-1551 for a free personal injury consultation. Personal injury cases are handled on a contingency basis — you won't pay us until we've secured compensation on your behalf.